Monday, August 27, 2007

Visit to Hanuman Temple

My friend kanagaraj and myself went to Shri Hanuman temple before one month.

He told me, If you pray for something to hanuman, in this temple it will be fullfilled.
All you have to do is to tie the holy strap in your hand.

So I made a list of requests, which should be submitted to hanuman.

We took a bus from parrys to pallavaram. we managed to get a seat on the rightside of the driver . I saw a old radio set near the driver.

He switched on the radio.

Radio : Aval Parandhu ponale, Ennai Marandhu ponale

The Driver played only old sad songs and philosophical songs ,mostly sung by T.M soundarrajan.

Me : Oh No, Is there any funeral session is going on?

Why this idiot playing such stupid old songs. I am sick of these songs.

From kanak I expect some response for my comment , but this fool actually enjoying the songs.

Kanak : No one can beat T.M.S in his voice till now.

Me: Idiot, This is not T.M.S voice.

Kanak: You don't know anthing about old songs. So just keep quiet.

Me: See the driver, He looks like a frustrated man, And his face suggests me life might have kicked him off.

Again No Response

Me: I am speaking to you idiot, Say something.


Kanak : So hot here.

Me: Yes.

Radio : Nallu perukku nanri, andha nallu perukku nanri

Me: Have you spoken to Kumar. He will come to Chennai at any time.

Kanak:

I already warn him not to come here. He don't know anything except eating and sleeping like a pig.

Me:

Let him come. Then only he will understand the world. I have started to think about him, By eating hotel food, he will become lean, by using this water he get some skin disease as I got.

Oh Great…

And I hope him to get all sort of diseases.

Radio:

Time 4.30. This is lovers time. You can dedicate the songs to your lovers.

Radio:

Radio:

The driver switched off immediately.

Then we got down at guindy from where we travel by train and reached the hanuman temple.

There is a lot of crowd in front of the temple and we headed toward the entrance hall to get the token.

Kanak: One token..

Me: Hey.. Buy another one for me.

Kanak : If you tie this holy strap in your hand, You must follow this instructions for 1 month..

1. No non veg items.
2. Bath twice a day
3. Never think of a girl for 4 weeks.
4. Every Saturday you must go to some hanuman temple.

Now you tell me, Do You want me to buy another ticket…

Me: Why didn't you tell these things earlier?

Kanak: You didn't asked me?

Now you tell me,You want me to buy another ticket

Me :
No. Let me see your ticket.

Kanak: Don't touch the ticket.

Me: Why

Kanak :You are not pure.

So I returned to home without the holy strap and my requests remain unfullfilled.

5 comments:

Prashanth said...

Nice Blog dude!!! --

selva said...

nice blog.but i can't understand what u r going to say!!

TMM

Anonymous said...

Which hanuman temple? Where it is?

Saravana Pandi said...

It is near pallavaram

Unknown said...

OMG, you are damn funny mate..